Every day we have an opportunity to have some personal time with the God who loves us a lot. So lets find find 15 to 30 minutes each do to read, reflect, pray and put into action some daily Bible Readings.
Many people find the following approach helpful
- Find a suitable place for you to read and reflect on God’s Word
- Have a short prayer, like
- Dear God, open my mind and heart to hear from You. Help me to hear from You what I need to hear today. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
3. As you read the daily bible reading ask:
- What is today’s reading saying about God?
- What is today’s reading saying about me?
- What is today’s reading saying about my relationship with other people?
- How is today’s bible reading prompt me to:
- Praise God?
- Confess something to God?
- Thank God for something or someone?
- Ask God for my needs or the needs of others?
- Do something for someone?
4. Pray about whatever comes to mind as a result of your bible reading.
5. Act upon whatever you have